Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 5 of 365 Project - Around my neighborhood

I decided to go for a walk around my neighborhood. Me, three dogs, and my camera...
I took a lot more than one picture. It is the first time I have used my Olympus E-410 DSLR since August. Oh, how I have missed it.

Day 5 of 365 Project image - Dog butts! Lydia, Gracie, & Hugo!


Exploration of the neighborhood 01-05-2014:


 The creek that runs behind my house is a tributary to Yellow Creek. Someone has misplaced a soccer ball.

nothing like the majestic winter's snow...and a can of bud light. Go home snow, you're drunk.
apparently, so is this flat santa!









All in a row.





A casualty of the season.

Ours is not the only house on the street with Tibetan Prayer Flags. This house is exceptional in all other things.
My prayer flags, on my front porch. 
 I hope to continue these little projects, so I can get back into the swing of photography! :) I've missed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment