Sunday, January 5, 2014

365 Project

I've decided to do the 365 photo project, where I will take a photo everyday of the year and post it on social media. I am hoping to garner insights into my own life as well as let my friends and family get to know me a little better. I stole the idea from my friend Carlyn, a wonderful person/photographer (find her at http://www.carlynkphotography.com/) She is way more fancy than me, I have so far only used my phone and instagram to take & post my photos. I probably still will for the most part, but every now and then, I will be breaking out my Olympus E-410 DSLR and taking real pics! So stay tuned!
Here are my first 4 photos from the 365 project:

Day 1 of 365 Project - Hugo trying to lick the hair dryer!

Day 2 of 365 Project - I made chili! No meat chili!

Day 3 of 365 Project - What I listened to - record from my dad! Love me some LPs! #motown

Day 4 of 365 Project - While undecorating, I wanted to highlight my 3 new ornaments! Best ornaments in a long time! The TARDIS was handmade by my cousin Hunter! So talented! My mom got me the chicken & eggs ornament, it will hang in my kitchen! Sarah got my the cutest Wall-E & Eva ornament while on her honeymoon in Disney!!  :) Thank you my lovely family & friends for being to thoughtful! #loveyous

No comments:

Post a Comment